unroll.me - delete unwanted emails from the apse-efface!

Previous topicNext topic
Balios13
Vip
Vip

unroll.me - delete unwanted emails from the apse-efface!

Post by Balios13 »

Most who use email we have noticed that many emails we receive, ceased to interest or even do not recognize the sender.

At many sites, services and shops that make recording, usually in small print state that will automatically send us informative emails. We accept it without giving special importance at least for that moment.

But when the time has passed, the sites to which we have subscribed to multiply uncontrollably, and emails that are coming our intolerable, then we must act immediately.

Usually, major sites, when sending our newsletter, and give at the end of a link message to be erased from the newsletters. Many do not know this, but even you know it is boring every now and then to do unsubscribe from any email.

Here, it comes to us out of the impasse online service / application, the unroll.me, where a simple registration and a few clicks will be erased from all unwanted emails.

Code: Select all

https://unroll.me/
Use Thanks button if you like my posts ;)
**Balios13**
Graphics Creator modification and phpbb helper....
Previous topicNext topic