Samsung TV HELP

Shisui2014

Samsung TV HELP

Post by Shisui2014 »

Any suggestions as to why my Samsung TV would switch on and off automatically without any apparent cause? I've tried disconnecting it and then trying again. Going into the settings, but it turns off and then turns back on before I can change anything. Please share your suggestions. I'm open to trying anything.
tiger
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Re: Samsung TV HELP

Post by tiger »

check tv plug. if you have cable tv, then check cable pin/plug,
if your are using satellite or dth receiver, check hdmi cable,

may be some type of cable creating issues, like two wires touching each other,

most of led/lcd tv have reset option, go to setting and reset it, it will revert setting to factory setting, it will not delete tv software,just change setting and remove tv channels, and start tv tuning.

if still you are unable to find issue, better go to tv/electronics market, ask them tell me good tv repairer and his contact, address and take tv to them.

never open box/casing of tv, 99% chances you will damage it.
Star Trak i10000 (1506lv)
Sony Bravia KLV-40R352C
Tiger Genuine Remote Available for Sell, Works on T8 High Class HD, T800+ and others
dodi2000
Vip
Vip

Post by dodi2000 »

Shisui2014 wrote: 09 Aug 2022, 3:36 pm Any suggestions as to why my Samsung TV would switch on and off automatically without any apparent cause? I've tried disconnecting it and then trying again. Going into the settings, but it turns off and then turns back on before I can change anything. Please share your suggestions. I'm open to trying anything.
Friend now a days rainy season may be because of high humidity some short circuit happens put your tv under sunlight for some time and then see, let us know
tiger
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Post by tiger »

dodi2000 wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 8:46 am
Shisui2014 wrote: 09 Aug 2022, 3:36 pm Any suggestions as to why my Samsung TV would switch on and off automatically without any apparent cause? I've tried disconnecting it and then trying again. Going into the settings, but it turns off and then turns back on before I can change anything. Please share your suggestions. I'm open to trying anything.
Friend now a days rainy season may be because of high humidity some short circuit happens put your tv under sunlight for some time and then see, let us know
if he has lcd/led tv, sunglight may damage his tv screen
Star Trak i10000 (1506lv)
Sony Bravia KLV-40R352C
Tiger Genuine Remote Available for Sell, Works on T8 High Class HD, T800+ and others
Muhammad Qaiser
Administrators
Administrators

Post by Muhammad Qaiser »

dodi2000 wrote: 10 Aug 2022, 8:46 am
I have a better solution.
:)
VU + Solo 4K
Tiger T 800+ Full HD

Online - when I'm there
Offline - when I'm not there :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic