Master Aliraza63 please help

Previous topicNext topic
X-Arena
Registered Member
Registered Member

Master Aliraza63 please help

Post by X-Arena »

Master Aliraza63 Dialog Tv is our DTH service. Ina Dreambox 800se we could get all tps earlier. After some sort of upgreade in dth we no longer able to tune in to this tp. Not only DM bot Openboxes as well. But a friend imported a Alps M tuner for his DM 800HD and he is able to tune this. can you explain how can this happen?

2nd qeustion : I have a sunray 800 hdse single receiver that was loaded with a russian image and bootloader,I mistakenly dedeted the config file so i decided to reflash with a new image. At the moment i get no ca found i have tried reflashing with nfi files with sunray flash up flash i get old or invalid version or wrong articulture. I even tried rar images but to no avail. When i tried to flash via web brouser after a hour and a half nothing happens, I seem to be only flash via sunray flash up 10 min and then i flah new bootloader and reboot, any advice would be appreciated
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Re: Master Aliraza63 please help

Post by Aliraza63 »

X-Arena wrote:Master Aliraza63 Dialog Tv is our DTH service. Ina Dreambox 800se we could get all tps earlier. After some sort of upgreade in dth we no longer able to tune in to this tp. Not only DM bot Openboxes as well. But a friend imported a Alps M tuner for his DM 800HD and he is able to tune this. can you explain how can this happen?

2nd qeustion : I have a sunray 800 hdse single receiver that was loaded with a russian image and bootloader,I mistakenly dedeted the config file so i decided to reflash with a new image. At the moment i get no ca found i have tried reflashing with nfi files with sunray flash up flash i get old or invalid version or wrong articulture. I even tried rar images but to no avail. When i tried to flash via web brouser after a hour and a half nothing happens, I seem to be only flash via sunray flash up 10 min and then i flah new bootloader and reboot, any advice would be appreciated

1. Yes its tuner or demodulation problems in BCM 4505 . U can use Alps M tuner.

2. Try to clean Flash's Bad sector . Search board u will find posts how to clean to it via Sunray flash up.

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
Octagon SF-8008 S2X Twin Premium edition
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
X-Arena
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by X-Arena »

Master in your signature shows many expensive boxes , are you using normaly that stbs ?

VU+SOLO-4K(Melisa Build4)
VU+ DUO2(Ali Editon)
VU+SOLO2(Ali Edition)
VU+SOLO2-V4(Media Center)
DM7020HD V2(My Own Build 0.91)
Opticum-HD Actus(OpenPli)
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

X-Arena wrote:Master in your signature shows many expensive boxes , are you using normaly that stbs ?

VU+SOLO-4K(Melisa Build4)
VU+ DUO2(Ali Editon)
VU+SOLO2(Ali Edition)
VU+SOLO2-V4(Media Center)
DM7020HD V2(My Own Build 0.91)
Opticum-HD Actus(OpenPli)
Yes I m using

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
Octagon SF-8008 S2X Twin Premium edition
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
X-Arena