SpeedOut - See the actual speed of your flash!

Previous topicNext topic
Balios13
Vip
Vip

SpeedOut - See the actual speed of your flash!

Post by Balios13 »

You usb flash stick; Of course you have. Who today does not? But you know the read and write speed of your flash? It is very important to have good speed, because with current capacities have the usb flash, it is necessary to have good speed transfer of files, otherwise they will bake in embers two Koupati Greek coffee, we drink them, and maybe finish copying 32 GB of data from the flash drive to your computer.

With a portable and very small special algorithm, the SpeedOut, you will be able in a few seconds to find the actual reading speed (reading speed) and recording speed (Writing speed) of a usb flash.

In a test I made ​​a Kingston's flash technology with USB 2.0 and not 3.0, the program recorded 22.301 MB / s read speed and 16.537 MB / s write speed.

With a quick glance at various sites and forums that compare the speeds of different flash, I made the conclusion that these speeds are good for a flash this technology. So if you have usb flash technology 2.0, then 20 GB read speed and up and 15 MB write speed and up, you're on track.

Of course, if you have a USB Flash 3.0, then you may be launched speeds up to 8 times more.

Finally, to give you an example of what it means to read and write speed, to tell you that the recording is when we transfer files from PC to flash and reading when transfer files from the flash drive to the computer.

It would be interesting to tell us your own measurements.

Version: 0.5
Size: 1.0 MB
Operating System: Windows All

Code: Select all

https://sites.google.com/site/mbentefor/documents/SpeedOut_0.5.zip?attredirects=0&d=1
Use Thanks button if you like my posts ;)
**Balios13**
Graphics Creator modification and phpbb helper....
Previous topicNext topic