DOscam doesn't save some settings

Previous topicNext topic
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

DOscam doesn't save some settings

Post by Pirat3 »

When I go to CONFIGURATION----->Newcamd and enable option Mgclient it says "Configuration was saved. You should restart OSCam now." But immediately after that , it discards that settings and it's not enabled, no matter I reset doscam or not.

1.Image

2.Image

I tried to chage it directly through .cfg file with

Code: Select all

[newcamd]
mgclient              = 1
But it doesn't work, after doscam reset that line disappears!!
Also tried with change CHMOD of doscam.cfg to 777 but it's the same thing.

Does anyone knows is something prevented doscam to run as mgclent or what's wrong here?[/color][/b]
OpenPLi 4
Golden
Vip
Vip

Re: DOscam doesn't save some settings

Post by Golden »

mgclient stands for mgcamd extended newcamd protocol, allowing for a single connection to work with multiple providers.
this option 'll not work unless you put the related data in Newcamd TCP section.
for client viewership its not needed. but if you are dealing oscam as card server then you can put Newcamd Biodata. your clients then would be connected to your newcamd server. moreover you can see that there are no credentials like username or password etc in this header !
Pirat3
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Pirat3 »

Golden wrote:mgclient stands for mgcamd extended newcamd protocol, allowing for a single connection to work with multiple providers.
Thanks Golden, I exactly need that.

I put those mandatory settings and it remember checked/enabled mgcamd option, but it basically doesn't work.

My N line goes like this:

N: Servername 4444 user password

N line is connected but it doesn't ask for DCW neither it show available cards, when I run that Nline in MGcamd it open that CAID:Provid.

Basically I don't know how to setup mgcamd line with extended newcamd protocol, in Oscam. Can anyone help?
OpenPLi 4
Golden
Vip
Vip

Post by Golden »

just drop DOSCAM' compatibility issue !

use latest OSCAM mips with same settings and your said problem would be SOLVED.
Previous topicNext topic