Real Face Of Shahid Geo and Backstabing On Golden Forum

Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Real Face Of Shahid Geo and Backstabing On Golden Forum

Post by Leo5314 »

shabbir17 wrote:My personal observation is, various server holders have attitude problem.
not all but most of them have.
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

Leo5314 wrote:
-=ASIF JATT=- wrote:It is very bad attitude.
i think Shahid Geo should comment briefly about this matter.
Hahahahah Tumhari Tarah Kam Such Wala Nahi Ho

Keep It Up Man :lol:

Jawab Tumhe Asa Hi Milna Thaa Khud Mag K Liye Aap Ne :D
Muhammad ayaz

Post by Muhammad ayaz »

Dr.Timor wrote:Dr.Timor
Dr.Timor i agree with you and both respected members are hereby requested that don't use our board for this kind of battle aur mera khayal main agar Leo5314 kissi ki help kar raha hai tho shahid geo ko aitraaz karna ka haq nahi
OCTAGON SF-8008 4K UHD TWIN S2X
ICONE IRON PRO 4K UHD
FUNNY BOX
SONY 65 INCH 80J 4K ANDROID TV
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

Muhammad ayaz wrote:
Dr.Timor i agree with you and both respected members are hereby requested that don't use our board for this kind of battle aur mera khayal main agar Leo5314 kissi ki help kar raha hai tho shahid geo ko aitraaz karna ka haq nahi
Me Ne Atraaz Kaha Kiya Hai Ayaz Dear
Screen Shot Do Yaha Py?

Aur Rahi Baat Kisi K Help Ki To Open Forum Me Help Kro Member Ko Ghumao Nahi Clear Bata do Usy k Ye Kam Asy Ho Ga
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

Muhammad ayaz wrote:
@Muhammad Ayaz. its not battle of words and one person threats you to don't use forum or he refrains from discussing about some discussion its not fair
every time when someone started discussion on rsa Shahid jumped in and shows him like he is owner of the forum and blah blah blah...
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

Shahid Geo wrote:
Leo5314 wrote:
-=ASIF JATT=- wrote:It is very bad attitude.
i think Shahid Geo should comment briefly about this matter.
Hahahahah Tumhari Tarah Kam Such Wala Nahi Ho

Keep It Up Man :lol:

Jawab Tumhe Asa Hi Milna Thaa Khud Mag K Liye Aap Ne :D
i have never seen such a shameless person in my entire life who laughs on his childish reaction just grow up man. you behave like you have server and feel him self like Barack Obama
Muhammad ayaz

Post by Muhammad ayaz »

waiting for Golden words of Golden bhai and locking of this topic
OCTAGON SF-8008 4K UHD TWIN S2X
ICONE IRON PRO 4K UHD
FUNNY BOX
SONY 65 INCH 80J 4K ANDROID TV
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

Muhammad ayaz wrote:waiting for Golden words of Golden bhai and locking of this topic
you should not wait for Golden because its useless to argue with Shahid and all members have seen his reaction.
but i will say the forum should be clean from black sheep who want to destroy the spirit of forum and also from those ho want route members to other forums..
because after such comments no will come on this forum and with brutal reaction of Shahid many members may have already left this forum.
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

Leo5314 wrote:
Muhammad ayaz wrote:waiting for Golden words of Golden bhai and locking of this topic
you should not wait for Golden because its useless to argue with Shahid and all members have seen his reaction.
but i will say the forum should be clean from black sheep who want to destroy the spirit of forum and also from those ho want route members to other forums..
because after such comments no will come on this forum and with brutal reaction of Shahid many members may have already left this forum.
Kuch Nahi Ho Ga Koi Aur Proof Dekhao Yaaraa
Nahi to Drama Band Kro Ye Forum Hai Koi Stage Show Nahi
Golden
Vip
Vip

Post by Golden »

Dear bro Ali Zaib

knowledge gaining kisi bhi id ki viraasti meeras nahin jo kisi ke kehne se milti hai aur kisi ke rookne se chupti hai.
app main knowledge gaining ka jazba hai' i appreciate it. well done man keep moving until getting success in any field' you are interested in.
practical life main ye kabhi nahin ho sakta ke app kuch bhi achieve kerne ka arada krain' hard work krain aur apne target ko achieve na ker skain.
Ali Zaib her society main positive aur negative elements moujud hote hain aur humain apni personality ko isi society main expose kerna hai' apni performance aur working ko
kisi bhi negative element ke kehne pe rookna bewqoof logon ka amal hai.
muje yaqeen hai app meri baat aur point of view ko understand kerne ki ability rakhte hain.
rhi baat board ki joining ki 2 bro hum kisi ko na majboor ker sakte hain aur na convince' ye humara apna interest hai aur apni mental attachment.
conclusion ye hai ke agar hum shining stars group ka hissa bannna chaahte hain to CHAMAKNE main hi humari shaan hai aur baqa bhi.

Best Regards
Golden