NILESAT RECEPTION ISSUE

akbar_riz
Registered Member
Registered Member

NILESAT RECEPTION ISSUE

Post by akbar_riz »

Dear Brothers,
I am in Karachi and i am trying to catch Nilesat 7w on my 4ft dish but instead of receiving Nilesat I received Amos 4w. Even worked hard I could not be able to receive Nilesat 7w. Please note that I had received Nilesat few years ago on 2 feet dish. But now after around 2 years i am failed to receive this bird. One thing which i have noticed that in front of my dish there are 2 mango trees at the distance of 100 meters but if these trees are blocking the Nilesat signal then why i am receiving the Amos 4w as the both satellites dish position is almost the same. Please some one help and guide.
zamanafridi
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: NILESAT RECEPTION ISSUE

Post by zamanafridi »

akbar_riz wrote: 08 May 2020, 5:42 pm Dear Brothers,
I am in Karachi and i am trying to catch Nilesat 7w on my 4ft dish but instead of receiving Nilesat I received Amos 4w. Even worked hard I could not be able to receive Nilesat 7w. Please note that I had received Nilesat few years ago on 2 feet dish. But now after around 2 years i am failed to receive this bird. One thing which i have noticed that in front of my dish there are 2 mango trees at the distance of 100 meters but if these trees are blocking the Nilesat signal then why i am receiving the Amos 4w as the both satellites dish position is almost the same. Please some one help and guide.
11938v27500 tp lga k halkasa right gomake neeche kar
aajayega
STARSAT X1 EXTREME-STARSAT 4080 EXTREME
-GT MEDIA V8 ORING-PREMIUM'HD 1700
- elekta 28" LED HD TV
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic