ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Contact:

ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#1



Post by asimaslam74 » 17 Jun 2019, 11:03 am

I need to know how to add biss key in ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver? In patch menu there is no biss key in biss key Tab and if there is no biss key I am unable to add biss key manually. It show green button to add key but nothing happens if I press green button.

Please help

thx
VU+ Duo 4k
Aly Baba A90000
VU+ Duo2
8w to 108e coverage

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8447
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 2915 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#2



Post by Shahid Geo » 17 Jun 2019, 11:56 am

asimaslam74 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 11:03 am
I need to know how to add biss key in ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver? In patch menu there is no biss key in biss key Tab and if there is no biss key I am unable to add biss key manually. It show green button to add key but nothing happens if I press green button.

Please help

thx
upload screenshots i will guide you bro
Samsung FHD 40"N5000 (Series 5)
Formuler S Turbo UHD (Android)

My Server Page
https://web.facebook.com/GoldCrownCccamServer

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#3



Post by asimaslam74 » 17 Jun 2019, 12:25 pm

Shahid Geo wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 11:56 am
asimaslam74 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 11:03 am
I need to know how to add biss key in ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver? In patch menu there is no biss key in biss key Tab and if there is no biss key I am unable to add biss key manually. It show green button to add key but nothing happens if I press green button.

Please help

thx
upload screenshots i will guide you bro
20190617_121751.jpg
VU+ Duo 4k
Aly Baba A90000
VU+ Duo2
8w to 108e coverage

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6888
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City/Taxila Cantt
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 1252 times

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#4



Post by Umair Malik » 17 Jun 2019, 12:37 pm

On Biss Key Channel

Press Page Down Button From Remote
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)

You Left Us Running In The Dark

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#5



Post by asimaslam74 » 17 Jun 2019, 12:50 pm

Umair Malik wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:37 pm
On Biss Key Channel

Press Page Down Button From Remote
Correct I tried to add the key like this but it will not appear in biss key tab and also channels didnt open bro
20190615_174008.jpg
20190617_124421.jpg
VU+ Duo 4k
Aly Baba A90000
VU+ Duo2
8w to 108e coverage

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8447
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 2915 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#6



Post by Shahid Geo » 17 Jun 2019, 12:53 pm

asimaslam74 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:50 pm
Umair Malik wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:37 pm
On Biss Key Channel

Press Page Down Button From Remote
Correct I tried to add the key like this but it will not appear in biss key tab and also channels didnt open bro
bro try short buttens

f1 f2 f3 f4
f1+1111
Samsung FHD 40"N5000 (Series 5)
Formuler S Turbo UHD (Android)

My Server Page
https://web.facebook.com/GoldCrownCccamServer

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#7



Post by asimaslam74 » 17 Jun 2019, 1:03 pm

Shahid Geo wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:53 pm
asimaslam74 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:50 pm
Umair Malik wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:37 pm
On Biss Key Channel

Press Page Down Button From Remote
Correct I tried to add the key like this but it will not appear in biss key tab and also channels didnt open bro
bro try short buttens

f1 f2 f3 f4
f1+1111
nothing happens bro
VU+ Duo 4k
Aly Baba A90000
VU+ Duo2
8w to 108e coverage

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6888
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City/Taxila Cantt
Has thanked: 227 times
Been thanked: 1252 times

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#8



Post by Umair Malik » 17 Jun 2019, 1:25 pm

asimaslam74 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:50 pm
Umair Malik wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 12:37 pm
On Biss Key Channel

Press Page Down Button From Remote
Correct I tried to add the key like this but it will not appear in biss key tab and also channels didnt open bro

Load This Softcam

download/file.php?id=57988

Why Are You Getting Signal Is Weak In Background ?

Key Won't Be Stored If You Have No Signals

It Should Be Autorolling Biss Key Have You Connected Internet Along With It
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)

You Left Us Running In The Dark

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 410
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 114 times
Been thanked: 169 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#9



Post by asimaslam74 » 17 Jun 2019, 1:28 pm

this was yesterday feed so no signal at the momment
yes it search biss online but it take a lot of time to load feed keys and some time didnt find any keys that is the reason I want to add it manually
VU+ Duo 4k
Aly Baba A90000
VU+ Duo2
8w to 108e coverage

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8447
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 2915 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Contact:

Re: ALY BABA A90000 4K Receiver

#10



Post by Shahid Geo » 17 Jun 2019, 2:02 pm

asimaslam74 wrote:
17 Jun 2019, 1:28 pm
this was yesterday feed so no signal at the momment
yes it search biss online but it take a lot of time to load feed keys and some time didnt find any keys that is the reason I want to add it manually
ye box nhi lena tha asim bai aap ne :-|
Samsung FHD 40"N5000 (Series 5)
Formuler S Turbo UHD (Android)

My Server Page
https://web.facebook.com/GoldCrownCccamServer

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic