saad
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Re: Dual Pin Lnb signal Issue plz help.

Post by saad »

chazer wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 12:08 am
saad wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 11:26 pm
chazer wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 10:29 pm
If you have some issue then please explain the problem with connection setup diagram , I can share my knowledge to my best.
[/quo
brother simple agar app ka pass dual input lnb ha aur 2 box ha aur 2 disec swithch ha tu apna step ka photo post karoo aur agar app ka pass nahi ha tu phir assaya karana mumkin nahi ha 2 pin lnb par ok
I didn't understand the problem , all i got from your post is that you have one dual output lnb and you have two receivers to connect, if that's so then it's very simple , no need to add diseqc switch , each output of lnb goes to each receiver, very simple.
bha app na ist post ko read nahi kiyya us ma yah likha ha dual cband aur ku band ki multiple lnbs jo ka disec swith sa hi connect hota ha read ist post then u understand posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=342842 iss post to pehla samajna ki koshis karoo ok
chazer
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by chazer »

saad wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 10:28 am
saad wrote: 14 Jun 2019, 11:26 pm

I didn't understand the problem , all i got from your post is that you have one dual output lnb and you have two receivers to connect, if that's so then it's very simple , no need to add diseqc switch , each output of lnb goes to each receiver, very simple.
bha app na ist post ko read nahi kiyya us ma yah likha ha dual cband aur ku band ki multiple lnbs jo ka disec swith sa hi connect hota ha read ist post then u understand posting.php?mode=quote&f=8&p=342842 iss post to pehla samajna ki koshis karoo ok
Dear I read the first post carefully it has incomplete information, Mr --- says that he connected dual cband and ku band lnbs to three receivers, Dreambox , Starsat receiver and one Echolink receiver. But he didn't mention about the Diseqc switches and how he connects these lnbs to 3 receivers.
That's why i asked him to post connections setup he made, but he didn't answer, so his post is irrelevant to me unless he reply.

Now reading your post i thought that you have some issue with your setup, it's my mistake that i can't fully understand your post.
Since you have no issue then their is no need to discus further unless you have any question. Happy ending.
ali_ape
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by ali_ape »

Bhai main diagram post kr raha hn wo dekh lain jab dosra receiver chalta ha dreambox pr signals chaly jaty hn khas tor pr ku band k.
dd.jpg
Dm800Hdse.
Videocon d2h
DM 900uHD
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by DM 900uHD »

ali_ape wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 1:22 pm Bhai main diagram post kr raha hn wo dekh lain jab dosra receiver chalta ha dreambox pr signals chaly jaty hn khas tor pr ku band k.
bhai G aapkay DM aur starsat ka tuner compatible naheen hein aik doosray kay saath .. you are creating confusions .
Dr.Timor nay aapko jo kaha hay ussko follow karain ....you should oblige to Chazer ,who started helping you in very nice and technical way. :-|
He didn't do any mistake but he accepted just for your satisfaction.
plz be polite and thankful to him. :idea:
XDSR685HDR Avant
OPENBOX AS4K CI Pro
800HDse SIM2.10
Vu+Solo2
Solar setup detail
Fronus PV 5000 INFINEON+
Canadian 450W PV Module
saad
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by saad »

chazer wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 11:59 am
saad wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 10:28 am

Dear I read the first post carefully it has incomplete information, Mr --- says that he connected dual cband and ku band lnbs to three receivers, Dreambox , Starsat receiver and one Echolink receiver. But he didn't mention about the Diseqc switches and how he connects these lnbs to 3 receivers.
That's why i asked him to post connections setup he made, but he didn't answer, so his post is irrelevant to me unless he reply.

Now reading your post i thought that you have some issue with your setup, it's my mistake that i can't fully understand your post.
Since you have no issue then their is no need to discus further unless you have any question. Happy ending.
[/quote

as salam brother abi tu diagram be post hogayya ha abi tu samaj as gayya abi solution hoo tu method post karoo (diagram) ko dekhna disec swith ha us ma
chazer
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by chazer »

ali_ape wrote: 15 Jun 2019, 1:22 pm Bhai main diagram post kr raha hn wo dekh lain jab dosra receiver chalta ha dreambox pr signals chaly jaty hn khas tor pr ku band k.

Your connections for two receivers are perfectly correct but remember if you connect your third receiver ( Echolink) in this setup that won't work properly.
Now get back to business ,since the connections are correct their must be some reason for the fault. I want you to do some simple tests.

1. To determine the functionality of Dual port for example LNB (D) (witch i labeled in your diagram) remove all other lnbs from Dreambox Diseqc switch and leave LNB (D) connected. Power on both receivers and select the same channel. now in Dreambox (witch is connected to only one LNB through Diseqc) go to LNB setting menu and turnoff the LNB power and check the signal witch should be gone if the LNB works properly.
If signal remains despite the LNB powered off then there is some leakage or crossing of signal between output ports of the LNB.
You can check all LNBs in the same manner.

2. To determine the function of Diseqc switch, we check the function of the port to witch LNB is connected (let's say it's no3).
Turn LNB port3 power on ,and check signal it should be present now change the port number from the Diseqc menu of the receiver. Signal should be gone because Diseqc provides power to port other then port3 witch is connected to LNB. But on the other hand if signal is present then the port3 is faulty. You can check all ports by connecting LNB to the ports one by one.

The purpose of 1st test is to determine leakage or crossing of signal between ports of the multi-port LNB. Witch should be minimum in good quality LNB, because Diseqc switch doesn't provide signal isolation between it's ports. Means if more then one LNB are providing signal on the Diseqc ports, the signal distort at the output despite the Diseqc provide power to only one LNB but other LNBs are powered by other receivers in the system.

Anyways do these test and post the result, Good luck.
New post image.jpg
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic