Astra 31e now avaliable

miqbal
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 182
Joined: 06 May 2015, 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Astra 31e now avaliable

#1



Post by miqbal »

Astra 31e now avaliable at some places in pakistan
Question.. is receivable in near karachi at 8ft dish

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 475
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 191 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#2



Post by asimaslam74 »

old news bro, wide beam is available & some time opens on cline also
Icone Iron Pro
Aly Baba A90000
7w to 108e Coverage

User avatar
Rizwan Awan
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 5393
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 10:29 pm
Location: Multan, Pakistan
Has thanked: 429 times
Been thanked: 718 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#3



Post by Rizwan Awan »

Which Tp receivable in pak ? Only 11758 and 11817 , I never try before with cline
WETEK PLAY2
VU+ Solo2
DM 800HD
PTCL IPTV
SONY SR4-W

SAMSUNG 50" 4K Tv

miqbal
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 182
Joined: 06 May 2015, 4:11 pm
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#4



Post by miqbal »

asimaslam74 wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 10:32 pm
old news bro, wide beam is available & some time opens on cline also
Please conform that this satellite is receivable or not in karachi region?

User avatar
Umair Malik
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6985
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City/Taxila Cantt
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 1664 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#5



Post by Umair Malik »

Rizwan Awan wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 11:34 pm
Which Tp receivable in pak ? Only 11758 and 11817 , I never try before with cline

Only Wide Beam (4 Tps And Total 27 Channels)

Easily Receivable As Side LNB With Paksat 38E As Well (Tried It 6 Months Back)

11758 H 27500
11818 V 27500
12051 V 27500
12070 H 30000
Nowadays This Satellite Is In The News Due To 12070 H TP Working On Sharing
zzzzzzz.png
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9299
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 5131 times
Been thanked: 2626 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#6



Post by Shahid Geo »

yes asimaslam74 k pass reciv ho raha hai.... aur shyed us k pass chale bhi rahy hai cline py....
Special Cline Line Available
108E-95E-85E-68E-39E-28E-23E-19E-16E-13E-7W-4W

WhatsApp Contact
03009093025

postman2007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 101
Joined: 05 Nov 2016, 6:17 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#7



Post by postman2007 »

Umair Malik wrote:
23 Apr 2019, 11:30 am
Rizwan Awan wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 11:34 pm
Which Tp receivable in pak ? Only 11758 and 11817 , I never try before with cline

Only Wide Beam (4 Tps And Total 27 Channels)

Easily Receivable As Side LNB With Paksat 38E As Well (Tried It 6 Months Back)

11758 H 27500
11818 V 27500
12051 V 27500
12070 H 30000
Nowadays This Satellite Is In The News Due To 12070 H TP Working On Sharing

zzzzzzz.png
Plz upload pictures with paksat

User avatar
Umair Malik
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6985
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City/Taxila Cantt
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 1664 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#8



Post by Umair Malik »

postman2007 wrote:
23 Apr 2019, 7:49 pm
Umair Malik wrote:
23 Apr 2019, 11:30 am
Rizwan Awan wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 11:34 pm
Which Tp receivable in pak ? Only 11758 and 11817 , I never try before with cline

Only Wide Beam (4 Tps And Total 27 Channels)

Easily Receivable As Side LNB With Paksat 38E As Well (Tried It 6 Months Back)

11758 H 27500
11818 V 27500
12051 V 27500
12070 H 30000
Nowadays This Satellite Is In The News Due To 12070 H TP Working On Sharing

zzzzzzz.png
Plz upload pictures with paksat
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35749&p=292649
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)

User avatar
Hubdar
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor
Posts: 1591
Joined: 17 Nov 2016, 9:28 pm
Location: Mehrab Pur Sindh Pakistan
Has thanked: 575 times
Been thanked: 297 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#9



Post by Hubdar »

asimaslam74 wrote:
22 Apr 2019, 10:32 pm
old news bro, wide beam is available & some time opens on cline also
I Reciver 31E in mehrabpur sindh on 7 ft dish six month ago total Chanel 25 tune
GOLDEN MULTIMEDIA FORUM EK DOOSRY KI MADAD KE LEYE BANAYA GAYA HAI.
PLZ EK DOSRY KI HELP KIA KRAIN IS SE HOSLA BARHTA HAI (THANKS)

adeel218
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 111
Joined: 17 Jan 2015, 8:49 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 30 times
Contact:

Re: Astra 31e now avaliable

#10



Post by adeel218 »

Near Sargodha 4-5 chennels are received at 31.5 east with 66 inch dish

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No User AvatarAhrefs, No User Avatarazkar_pk, User avatarBingPreview, No User AvatarDot, User avatarfarooq-muzamil, No User Avatarfmanzoor, User avatarGoogle Adsense, No User AvatarPetal, User avatarraza123, No User Avatartahir2007pk, No User Avatartrendiction, User avatarYandex and 16 guests