HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8931
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 4257 times
Been thanked: 2135 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#21



Post by Shahid Geo »

Aur yaha jo bbc package hai Un k signal aa rahy hai kisi k pass? Mere pass nhi aa rahy 8 feet fiber bise py
Enigma2 Machine Support
Big cccam/mgcamd server
Big iptv server
Big d2h/airtel server
Special line 85E /13E
Contact: 03009093025

hanif
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 283
Joined: 12 Sep 2014, 8:58 am
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 42 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#22



Post by hanif »

Shahid Geo wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 12:06 am
Aur yaha jo bbc package hai Un k signal aa rahy hai kisi k pass? Mere pass nhi aa rahy 8 feet fiber bise py
Mere pas bhi ni a rhe 7ft paras dish pe
Pehly aaty thy abhi ni a rhe
visit my youtube channel for usefull dish tips
https://youtu.be/MRR5bEqAccw

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8931
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 4257 times
Been thanked: 2135 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#23



Post by Shahid Geo »

Umair Malik wrote:
16 Mar 2018, 11:47 am
That Softcam Is Being Used By My Friend In E2 Receiver With Him All 91.5E PVU Channels Are Working No Idea Why Its Not Working On Your Side
.
Try Removing First 4 Frequency Digits Of SID In Softcam
If It Still Doesn't Work You Might Need New Software As These Channels Have Added Hash Mode In Their Encryption
reply bro
Enigma2 Machine Support
Big cccam/mgcamd server
Big iptv server
Big d2h/airtel server
Special line 85E /13E
Contact: 03009093025

User avatar
Umair Malik
Webmaster
Webmaster
Posts: 6985
Joined: 18 Jun 2013, 3:54 am
Location: Attock City/Taxila Cantt
Has thanked: 249 times
Been thanked: 1662 times

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#24



Post by Umair Malik »

Shahid Geo wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 9:19 am
Umair Malik wrote:
16 Mar 2018, 11:47 am
That Softcam Is Being Used By My Friend In E2 Receiver With Him All 91.5E PVU Channels Are Working No Idea Why Its Not Working On Your Side
.
Try Removing First 4 Frequency Digits Of SID In Softcam
If It Still Doesn't Work You Might Need New Software As These Channels Have Added Hash Mode In Their Encryption
reply bro
Hits HD Is Working Fine On The Same Key On Which History Is Working

http://www.golden-forum.com/download/file.php?id=43255

BBC (91.5E) Package Is Working On 8 Feet Dish With Me But Signals Are Weak
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8931
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 4257 times
Been thanked: 2135 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#25



Post by Shahid Geo »

Umair Malik wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 11:02 am
Shahid Geo wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 9:19 am
Umair Malik wrote:
16 Mar 2018, 11:47 am
That Softcam Is Being Used By My Friend In E2 Receiver With Him All 91.5E PVU Channels Are Working No Idea Why Its Not Working On Your Side
.
Try Removing First 4 Frequency Digits Of SID In Softcam
If It Still Doesn't Work You Might Need New Software As These Channels Have Added Hash Mode In Their Encryption
reply bro
Hits HD Is Working Fine On The Same Key On Which History Is Working

http://www.golden-forum.com/download/file.php?id=43255

BBC (91.5E) Package Is Working On 8 Feet Dish With Me But Signals Are Weak
bro i have 8 feet dish all tps recvd but bbc pack not show signal can you give me any trick for signals strong.... 😄😄
Enigma2 Machine Support
Big cccam/mgcamd server
Big iptv server
Big d2h/airtel server
Special line 85E /13E
Contact: 03009093025

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8931
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 4257 times
Been thanked: 2135 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#26



Post by Shahid Geo »

got it with good signal
Screenshot_20181227-160722.jpg
Enigma2 Machine Support
Big cccam/mgcamd server
Big iptv server
Big d2h/airtel server
Special line 85E /13E
Contact: 03009093025

krong
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Apr 2017, 3:36 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#27



Post by krong »

signal also
a12.jpg

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8931
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 4257 times
Been thanked: 2135 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#28



Post by Shahid Geo »

IMG_20181227_161724.jpg
Enigma2 Machine Support
Big cccam/mgcamd server
Big iptv server
Big d2h/airtel server
Special line 85E /13E
Contact: 03009093025

User avatar
asimaslam74
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 458
Joined: 23 May 2014, 8:01 pm
Location: Quetta
Has thanked: 133 times
Been thanked: 186 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#29



Post by asimaslam74 »

Shahid Geo wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 4:19 pm
IMG_20181227_161724.jpg
Nice dish Shahid Bhai
Did you try to set 39e on this dish?
Icone Iron Pro
Aly Baba A90000
7w to 108e Coverage

User avatar
Shahid Geo
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 8931
Joined: 16 Jun 2013, 9:51 pm
Location: Pakistan
Has thanked: 4257 times
Been thanked: 2135 times
Contact:

Re: HITS HD 91e Measat C-Band

#30



Post by Shahid Geo »

asimaslam74 wrote:
28 Dec 2018, 1:06 pm
Shahid Geo wrote:
27 Dec 2018, 4:19 pm
IMG_20181227_161724.jpg
Nice dish Shahid Bhai
Did you try to set 39e on this dish?
no bro can you share strong freq of 39e ku?
Enigma2 Machine Support
Big cccam/mgcamd server
Big iptv server
Big d2h/airtel server
Special line 85E /13E
Contact: 03009093025

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic