Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

User avatar
abdullahkhan.007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#31



Post by abdullahkhan.007 » 07 Jul 2017, 5:36 pm

Why can`t the experts make 9e channels work on Open ATV? What kind of E2 experts are they? That they can`t solve such a small problem.

Lets wait for a few more days if a genius could come up with a solution.

I`m sitting 6-8 hours at a stretch just to make AFN work on Open ATV so clearly I don`t need spoon feeding and neither do I want one, I just need some expert guidance that`s why I`m here and that`s why this forum was made in the first place to guide the inexperienced. Not to humiliate them by ignoring them and their posts.


And it is said that an hour`s conversation with a learned man is better than reading one full month of books. So that is why I`m here. Because I respect experience, experienced people and I love learning. And I hope someone will help me with this issue and very soon I`ll post a screen shot of channel from AFN package

Chacha
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member
Posts: 971
Joined: 04 Jan 2016, 9:43 am
Location: Taj Bagh LHR

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#32



Post by Chacha » 08 Jul 2017, 10:07 am

abdullahkhan.007 wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 5:36 pm
Why can`t the experts make 9e channels work on Open ATV? What kind of E2 experts are they? That they can`t solve such a small problem.

Lets wait for a few more days if a genius could come up with a solution.

I`m sitting 6-8 hours at a stretch just to make AFN work on Open ATV so clearly I don`t need spoon feeding and neither do I want one, I just need some expert guidance that`s why I`m here and that`s why this forum was made in the first place to guide the inexperienced. Not to humiliate them by ignoring them and their posts.


And it is said that an hour`s conversation with a learned man is better than reading one full month of books. So that is why I`m here. Because I respect experience, experienced people and I love learning. And I hope someone will help me with this issue and very soon I`ll post a screen shot of channel from AFN package
Enigma2 is an open source OS ,many developers and programmers keep on working on various Linux boxes...there is only one developer over here in Pakistan i,e Engineerkhan who is patching the images of STi7111 and 7162 chipset :idea:
https://linuxsat-support.com/board/417-amiko-alien/
Amiko SHD 8900 Alien
DM 800HD PVR SIM 2.01

andrey1961
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 11:24 am
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#33



Post by andrey1961 » 08 Jul 2017, 3:18 pm

AFN works on my openPLI5.0 image 7111 spark.

andrey1961
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 11:24 am
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#34



Post by andrey1961 » 08 Jul 2017, 3:21 pm

AFN works on my openPLI5.0 image 7111 spark.

andrey1961
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 11:24 am
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#35



Post by andrey1961 » 08 Jul 2017, 3:59 pm

Also i can watching powervu on Openatv6, pkt5.5, openesi, openvix on my 7111 box.
screenshot_2017-07-08_12-50-23.jpg

andrey1961
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: 15 Jun 2017, 11:24 am
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#36



Post by andrey1961 » 08 Jul 2017, 4:08 pm

P 00090001 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Sports,9.0E, 11804
P 00090001 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Sports,9.0E, 11804
P 00090002 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Prime Atlantic Benelux,9.0E, 11804
P 00090002 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Prime Atlantic Benelux,9.0E, 11804
P 00090003 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Spectrum,9.0E, 11804
P 00090003 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Spectrum,9.0E, 11804
P 00090004 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Prime Pacific,9.0E, 11804
P 00090004 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Prime Pacific,9.0E, 11804
P 00090005 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN News,9.0E, 11804
P 00090005 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN News,9.0E, 11804
P 00090006 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Sports 2,9.0E, 11804
P 00090006 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Sports 2,9.0E, 11804
P 00090007 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11804
P 00090007 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11804
P 00090009 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Family,9.0E, 11804
P 00090009 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Family,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000A 00 919AA30B7D9E86;AFN Movie Channel,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000A 01 803317A3C5BEA4;AFN Movie Channel,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000B 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Sports HD,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000B 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Sports HD,9.0E, 11804
P 00090063 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;Download,9.0E, 11804
P 00090063 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;Download,9.0E, 11804
P 0009006B 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;Decoder Expired, 9.0E, 11804
P 0009006B 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;Decoder Expired, 9.0E, 11804
P 0009022B 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11766
P 0009022B 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11766

User avatar
abdullahkhan.007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#37



Post by abdullahkhan.007 » 09 Jul 2017, 8:28 am

andrey1961 wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 4:08 pm
P 00090001 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Sports,9.0E, 11804
P 00090001 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Sports,9.0E, 11804
P 00090002 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Prime Atlantic Benelux,9.0E, 11804
P 00090002 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Prime Atlantic Benelux,9.0E, 11804
P 00090003 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Spectrum,9.0E, 11804
P 00090003 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Spectrum,9.0E, 11804
P 00090004 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Prime Pacific,9.0E, 11804
P 00090004 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Prime Pacific,9.0E, 11804
P 00090005 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN News,9.0E, 11804
P 00090005 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN News,9.0E, 11804
P 00090006 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Sports 2,9.0E, 11804
P 00090006 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Sports 2,9.0E, 11804
P 00090007 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11804
P 00090007 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11804
P 00090009 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Family,9.0E, 11804
P 00090009 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Family,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000A 00 919AA30B7D9E86;AFN Movie Channel,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000A 01 803317A3C5BEA4;AFN Movie Channel,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000B 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Sports HD,9.0E, 11804
P 0009000B 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Sports HD,9.0E, 11804
P 00090063 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;Download,9.0E, 11804
P 00090063 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;Download,9.0E, 11804
P 0009006B 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;Decoder Expired, 9.0E, 11804
P 0009006B 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;Decoder Expired, 9.0E, 11804
P 0009022B 00 919AA30B7D9E86 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11766
P 0009022B 01 803317A3C5BEA4 ;AFN Guide,9.0E, 11766

Hello Andrey,
Thank you so much for the ss, keys and your time.
I`m using the exact same emulator that you are using but the AFN package doesn`t run on my Open ATV 6.0 on 7162 chip. What might the problem be?
And the keys that you shared are they working? Because I noticed there are no EMM keys so how will you get autoroll to work?
Thank you once again.
Your posts means a lot to me. :)

User avatar
abdullahkhan.007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#38



Post by abdullahkhan.007 » 09 Jul 2017, 8:31 am

Chacha wrote:
08 Jul 2017, 10:07 am
abdullahkhan.007 wrote:
07 Jul 2017, 5:36 pm
Why can`t the experts make 9e channels work on Open ATV? What kind of E2 experts are they? That they can`t solve such a small problem.

Lets wait for a few more days if a genius could come up with a solution.

I`m sitting 6-8 hours at a stretch just to make AFN work on Open ATV so clearly I don`t need spoon feeding and neither do I want one, I just need some expert guidance that`s why I`m here and that`s why this forum was made in the first place to guide the inexperienced. Not to humiliate them by ignoring them and their posts.


And it is said that an hour`s conversation with a learned man is better than reading one full month of books. So that is why I`m here. Because I respect experience, experienced people and I love learning. And I hope someone will help me with this issue and very soon I`ll post a screen shot of channel from AFN package
Enigma2 is an open source OS ,many developers and programmers keep on working on various Linux boxes...there is only one developer over here in Pakistan i,e Engineerkhan who is patching the images of STi7111 and 7162 chipset :idea:
https://linuxsat-support.com/board/417-amiko-alien/
BTW where is engineer khan? I even messaged him privately but I guess He is out of town or something? Maybe he can help with the problem of AFN Package and get it to run on Open ATV 6.0 and also on 7162 chip.
Lets see if someone can get my message to him or that he can see my message.

User avatar
abdullahkhan.007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#39



Post by abdullahkhan.007 » 09 Jul 2017, 1:24 pm

Hello? Anybody there?
Bhaiyoo kya hua? Aisa sannata Q hai? Itni koi mushkil algebra ki equation tau post nahi ki hai. Koi kuch tau bolo...

User avatar
abdullahkhan.007
Registered Member
Registered Member
Posts: 462
Joined: 07 Jan 2015, 8:51 pm
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 9 times
Contact:

Experts help needed in Power Vu Channels on E2

#40



Post by abdullahkhan.007 » 09 Jul 2017, 1:28 pm

Atlantic Channel 9e changing keys but there is no video of the channel.
Atlantic Channel.jpg

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic