Is there a mobile app available for accessing Golden Multimedia Forum on smartphones or tablets?

henry76
Registered Member
Registered Member

Is there a mobile app available for accessing Golden Multimedia Forum on smartphones or tablets?

Post by henry76 »

Hello, I have been using Golden Multimedia Forum and I was wondering if there is a mobile app available for accessing the forum on smartphones or tablets. I find it more convenient to use a dedicated app for forums on my mobile devices. If there is an app, could you please provide me with the details on how to download and install it? If not, is there any plan to develop a mobile app in the future? Thank you for your assistance!
James21

Re: Is there a mobile app available for accessing Golden Multimedia Forum on smartphones or tablets?

Post by James21 »

Currently, there isn't a dedicated mobile app for Golden Multimedia Forum. However, considering the increasing demand for mobile accessibility, it might be worthwhile for the forum to collaborate with a mobile app development company to create an app for smartphones and tablets in the future. Stay tuned for updates on potential developments in mobile app accessibility for a more convenient forum experience.
Last edited by James21 on 09 Jan 2024, 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic