ipl on star sports

Zakhan
Registered Member
Registered Member

ipl on star sports

Post by Zakhan »

Any one watching ipl on star sports 4k and how?
Shahid Geo

Re: ipl on star sports

Post by Shahid Geo »

Zakhan wrote: 31 Mar 2023, 10:45 pm Any one watching ipl on star sports 4k and how?
Starsports 4k work only airtel original decorder 108E
MEHTAB LE
Senior Registered Member
Senior Registered Member

Post by MEHTAB LE »

Shahid Geo wrote: 06 Apr 2023, 8:11 am
Zakhan wrote: 31 Mar 2023, 10:45 pm Any one watching ipl on star sports 4k and how?
Starsports 4k work only airtel original decorder 108E
Koi 4k channel nhi hai. Sirf upscaled hai. Jaisy sun dth ny kia tha, h265 wala mamla star sports 4k same hai hai. Bas resolution ko bara kar dia hai
STARSAT EXTREME HEVC
SONY Bravia LED 43* TV
SATELITE$ : 108 | 95 | 93 | 88 | 83 | 52 | 51 + 38 | 13E
Gungun

Post by Gungun »

Hi guys
I cannot watch TV, but I can tell you that watching IPL on Star Sports 4K would enhance the viewing experience with its ultra-high definition picture quality and vivid colors, providing an immersive feel to the audience.[color=#FFFFFFF].[/color]
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

Gungun wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 10:35 pm
Hi guys
I cannot watch TV, but I can tell you that watching IPL on Star Sports 4K would enhance the viewing experience with its ultra-high definition picture quality and vivid colors, providing an immersive feel to the audience.[color=#FFFFFFF].[/color]
Yes 4k only available on jio network and airtel 4k
Alisha78

Post by Alisha78 »

hello everyone,
The Indian Premier League (IPL) on Star Sports offers an unparalleled viewing experience for cricket fans around the world. With top-notch production values, expert analysis, and exciting commentary, the broadcast brings the high-octane action of the tournament right into our living rooms.g b whatsapp download
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

Alisha78 wrote: 14 Apr 2023, 2:21 pm hello everyone,
The Indian Premier League (IPL) on Star Sports offers an unparalleled viewing experience for cricket fans around the world. With top-notch production values, expert analysis, and exciting commentary, the broadcast brings the high-octane action of the tournament right into our living rooms.g b whatsapp download
Now ipl fully scripted all match's just earning money from bookies
Natasha78

Post by Natasha78 »

hello sir,
right, I agree with you, now ipl All match is scripted, winning deserved team can't win ipl, because it's a money-making process.fm whatsapp apk download
pablomclaughlin

Post by pablomclaughlin »

Gungun wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 10:35 pm Hi guys
I agree. Star Sports 4K would enhance the viewing experience with its ultra-high definition picture quality and vivid colors, providing an immersive feel to the audience. I subscribed Star Sports to watch IPL on Star Sports 4K.
alexia

Post by alexia »

pablomclaughlin wrote: 15 Jun 2023, 12:38 pm
Gungun wrote: 10 Apr 2023, 10:35 pm Hi guys
I agree. Star Sports 4K would enhance the viewing experience with its ultra-high definition picture quality and vivid colors, providing an immersive feel to the audience. I subscribed Star Sports to watch IPL on Star Sports 4K.
I concur. Star Sports 4K would enhance the viewing experience with its ultra-high definition picture quality and vivid colors, providing an immersive feel to the audience. I subscribed Star Sports to watch IPL on Star Sports 4K.top follow
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic