How can I create calendar notifications in Anaplan?

Previous topicNext topic
hemanth4

How can I create calendar notifications in Anaplan?

Post by hemanth4 »

I have a TQM model in which I compile data from different department users to calculate the quota.
I want to add a functionality in which I create a calendar and input data such as start and end date to submit the data for different departments, on the basis of the dates I want to display some particular notifications on some dashboards that the users use prompting them to submit the data before date.

Can someone guide me on how to proceed with this use case?

I have not tried anything yet.
monali

Re: How can I create calendar notifications in Anaplan?

Post by monali »

hemanth4 wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 12:00 pm I have a TQM model in which I compile data from different department users to calculate the quota.
I want to add a functionality in which I create a calendar and input data such as start and end date to submit the data for different departments, on the basis of the dates I want to display some particular notifications on some dashboards that the users use prompting them to submit the data before date.

Can someone guide me on how to proceed with this use case?

I have not tried anything yet.
Hi friend
Implementing a data submission system based on a calendar is a wise decision for your TQM model. Adding notifications based on certain dates guarantees that data is submitted on time.
Petry1993

Re: How can I create calendar notifications in Anaplan?

Post by Petry1993 »

You might want to consider using programming languages like Python or JavaScript to create the calendar and handle date-related functionalities. There are also various libraries and frameworks available that can help streamline the process.
Previous topicNext topic