Road bike under 1000

Foxxi

Road bike under 1000

Post by Foxxi »

Do you think it's realistic to buy a road bike under 1000? I don't have any money right now, but I really want to make a nice gift for my kid. Maybe you have some advice for me
TeddyBear
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: Road bike under 1000

Post by TeddyBear »

My answer is YES. you can buy a good bike for the amount of money you have. I suggest you look at the website where there is a very detailed description of the. There are very high quality bikes there and you can choose the one that your child will like
WeigelP

Post by WeigelP »

I think so, because you're buying something you really need, and it's almost always going to be there. So you should definitely go for it and buy your son a new bike.
Foxxi

Post by Foxxi »

Thank you for your advice. I've looked online at a lot of great bike options. I found one site that offers road bike under 1000. That's really what I was looking for. Inexpensive and quality bike is cool! I hope my kid will like my gift.
markbebeh

Post by markbebeh »

I love adventures on bike
Last edited by markbebeh on 10 Nov 2022, 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sans Classic Parts provide multi-design silencers, in different range. Here you can give an attractive look to your bike.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic