The problem with scanning channels after some time Spark

Johny
Registered Member
Registered Member

The problem with scanning channels after some time Spark

Post by Johny » 09 Sep 2015, 5:29 pm

Welcome users Spark, whether with you also have this problem with the satellite channel scan? Let's say that I switch around 150 FTA and encoded and either tuner crashes, or will continue to change channels, but when you want to scan the satellite tuner scans transponders without channels.
★★★GM 990 LX Spark & Fulan Spark I +★★★
★★★Spark 1.2.86 Mod★★★
E2 not for my tuners Spark!!!
Spark is the best ;)
I love music from all over the world and fantasy movies ;)

Johny
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: The problem with scanning channels after some time Spark

Post by Johny » 09 Sep 2015, 5:39 pm

I do not know what the cause is, today I did a test, included plugins: free memory every 5 seconds, oscam + MCAS, after switching around 300 tv channels from time to time it is to stop the system then switches further channels (most visible on Astra 19.2 E German canals), of course, the larger the number of channels, this problem occurs on other satellites, but yes, after approximately 300 channels checked whether the tuner scans transponders and scans OK, so further join channels, probably more than 500 channels, it's been six hours, I checked scan and unfortunately, the tuner scans transponders without any channels, my hands fall, because he or tuner crashes after about 170-300 channels, or not to suspend but will not scan channels, Issue reported over 4 months ago and nothing that they do not understand that is an extreme test, but shows that this is a bug in the firmware or lack of memory, it is hard to verify, despite many hours of testing.
★★★Spark 1.2.86 Mod★★★
Spark is the best ;)

Aliraza63
Linux Expert
Linux Expert

Post by Aliraza63 » 09 Sep 2015, 5:49 pm

No . Check the power supply its droping the micro volts which it sends to tuner . mostly this kind error has come when it doesnt send stable volts 3.3 , 5 v and 12 volt to main board .

2nd major fault can be found at a small resistance almost 100k and diod near tuner which drops the volts .
I will suggest rather then make it practice board send it to any technician . he will find out the actual reason .
Oh yes forget it if u think the tuner is faulty .. no way
VU+ UNO-SE-4K
VU+Ultimo4k
VU+ Solo4k
VU+ DUO2(3Tuner)
Zgemma H9S(Modified to Zero4K)

Johny
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Johny » 09 Sep 2015, 7:01 pm

I do not think it's a problem of tensions on the motherboard, because that has a low voltage scanning satellites? As I mentioned in another topic that totally blocks the plugin Mgcamd.sh4 Spark when switching channels 50-70 FTA and scrambled after exclusion is much better, because as presented test after switching about 500 channels tuner still work, but what of it as after this time will not scan transponders. Once the scans, and other times already, I do not know what it depends on.
★★★Spark 1.2.86 Mod★★★
Spark is the best ;)

Johny
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Johny » 09 Sep 2015, 7:27 pm

I may be wrong, but suspending the tuner can be connected with the lack of memory, because like 128mb of RAM, so it should be ok, but if you type the command #free we have to start around 34MB, and after switching about 500 channels drops to about 14MB, whether it is just RAM?
★★★Spark 1.2.86 Mod★★★
Spark is the best ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic