Post by Shahid Geo »

Yes Box Most be connected in Router
ashiqnoorm
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

NCAM 2.0 NEW FIX COMPILED AND PATCHED BY MAROUAN

Post by ashiqnoorm »

Dear Shahid Geo,

Kia ye Sports 24 koi ziada khas channels hai jo log is ke peche pare hai?
Arselona
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Arselona »

Shahid Geo wrote: 01 Oct 2017, 12:36 pm Yes Box Most be connected in Router

Hi friends.
Yesterday i put hand to install NCam software in my clone dm800se through DCC296. i managed to connect the dcc but telnet was not connected. in the process of trouble shouting my dm800se rebooted and failed to come up again. so i had to find the new image for installation without success. i downloaded many images which all were not compatible. In all this I was using windows8 computer. Can any one help me get fist the compatible image for my stb and step by step procedure of installing the Ncam by using dcc and a router. Thanks.
Arselona
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Arselona »

Arselona wrote: 05 Oct 2017, 10:46 am

Hi friends.
Yesterday i put hand to install NCam software in my clone dm800se through DCC296. i managed to connect the dcc but telnet was not connected. in the process of trouble shouting my dm800se rebooted and failed to come up again. so i had to find the new image for installation without success. i downloaded many images which all were not compatible. In all this I was using windows8 computer. Can any one help me get fist the compatible image for my stb and step by step procedure of installing the Ncam by using dcc and a router. Thanks.
any response?
Shahid Geo

Post by Shahid Geo »

You install open pli 4 or 6 install thwn inatall new version of ncam
Arselona
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Arselona »

Arselona wrote: 16 Oct 2017, 4:01 pm
Arselona wrote: 05 Oct 2017, 10:46 am

Hi friends.
any response?
I first of all determine the the bootloader and sim type of my box, only to find that it is sim2.2 with boot loader SSL88a. I searches online for openpli image with bootloader ssl88 and found the compatible openpli 6.0. Thereafter i connected my box to the router via ethenet cable and my computer to the same router via wlan. Then i pressed and held the flashup button of my box and while putting on the power button until the lcd displays the ip address. I then opened my google chrome pasted the address to flash the image. after flashing is complete i just shut down the box for 30 seconds na turned on to reboot successfully. I did not use anything other than this.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic