Dwayne Bravo out of BBL

Umair Malik

Dwayne Bravo out of BBL

Post by Umair Malik »

Melbourne Renegades' West Indian allrounder, Dwayne Bravo has been ruled out of the remained of the ongoing Big Bash League 2016-17 after he injured his hamstring while fielding against Perth Scorchers.

Bravo seemingly ruptured his hamstring after diving to stop the ball near the boundary rope. He was immediately stretchered off the field and played no further part in the game, which Renegades lost after Scorchers' Aston Agar hit a last ball six.

The West Indian underwent scans on Friday (December 30) and it was revealed that he would need surgery on the hamstring. He will thus face a long stint on the sidelines as he recuperates from the injury.

"Unfortunately, my Big Bash season is over which is very disappointing," Bravo said. "I'll now have surgery and the rehabilitation to get me fit and playing at my best again. I want to thank all the Renegades fans for their support for me and I hope to see them again next season."
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)