CONVERT SPARK SRT 2020HD PLUS INTO ENIGMA2 STEP BY STEP

Jawad123
Registered Member
Registered Member

Re: CONVERT SPARK SRT 2020HD PLUS INTO ENIGMA2 STEP BY STEP

Post by Jawad123 »

Open AR image ka latest Software file dain.
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

@ Sajid Iqbal i appreciate your hard work and this thread have much answers which i had in my mind about spark receivers but if I'm not wrong about spark receiver is it the same receiver like star track 2020hd or spark model and about enigma2 does it run stable and can we use dreambox remote with it.
and what about availability in lahore and price if possible
i have starsat hyper and wanna upgrade to dreambox but my little budget doesn't allowed.
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it
Masood
Vip
Vip

Post by Masood »

Zaib5314 wrote:@ Sajid Iqbal i appreciate your hard work and this thread have much answers which i had in my mind about spark receivers but if I'm not wrong about spark receiver is it the same receiver like star track 2020hd or spark model and about enigma2 does it run stable and can we use dreambox remote with it.
i have starsat hyper and wanna upgrade to dreambox but my little budget doesn't allowed.
NO ur not at wrong ,2020 plus models rather in SRT or Golden lazer having almost same characteristics and if u need this model ,is available in reasonable price NOT new but gently used.
If you are interested in DM ,you will not be disappointed.
DM 900 UltraHD
800HDse SIM2.10
OpenBox AS4K CI Pro
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

Masood wrote:
Zaib5314 wrote:@ Sajid Iqbal i appreciate your hard work and this thread have much answers which i had in my mind about spark receivers but if I'm not wrong about spark receiver is it the same receiver like star track 2020hd or spark model and about enigma2 does it run stable and can we use dreambox remote with it.
NO ur not at wrong ,2020 plus models rather in SRT or Golden lazer having almost same characteristics and if u need this model ,is available in reasonable price NOT new but gently used.
If you are interested in DM ,you will not be disappointed.
@Masood you mean golden lazer linux based SRT model lineup sharers same characteristics but do they share same hardware too and I don't have any issue with used one it will also serve me same like new. and what about dm it's prices rather it's used I'll say welcome..
Last edited by Leo5314 on 23 May 2015, 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The world is moving so fast these days that the man who says it can't be done is generally interrupted by someone doing it
Masood
Vip
Vip

Post by Masood »

@zaib
the boxes I figured ,those having Enigma2 capability as DM has.,,remotes differs from DM.
the model under my signature is available in Rs.15000 consisting two remotes , two power supplys and service cable.
DM 900 UltraHD
800HDse SIM2.10
OpenBox AS4K CI Pro
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

@Masood since last few days the more i'm searching about dm STBs the more i'm getting inclined towards dm but my budget is limited and i can't afford it, being a student 15k really does matter, please share your reviews about spark STBs their prices and does they come with gshare server or without that. now my hyper is on sale and a friend of mine is interested hopefully i will sale this in few days.
Masood
Vip
Vip

Post by Masood »

according to ur budget SRT-2020 Plus will be best for you to play ...contact admin Aliraza63 ,having same box for sale :thank:
DM 900 UltraHD
800HDse SIM2.10
OpenBox AS4K CI Pro
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

If Dm is out of ur range then Stark track 2020 Plus is the best choice for u. No it doesnt have G-share option . this kind option always available in those stb 's which have limited hardware to attract peoples to buy them . Spark has a daul boot .. it means when u pay for a single receiver but actually u pay for 2 receivers. in one boot it load the factory software like typical style of Neosat and Startrack etc when u go to 2nd boot it gives u chance to use another Enigma2 base STB like Dreambox environmental images. at both side it has independent flash and ram u cant say it can over ride to eachother. this is the simple introduction I have mentioned . for more detail go to google.

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
Octagon SF-8008 S2X Twin Premium edition
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Leo5314
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by Leo5314 »

Aliraza63 wrote:If Dm is out of ur range then Stark track 2020 Plus is the best choice for u. No it doesnt have G-share option . this kind option always available in those stb 's which have limited hardware to attract peoples to buy them . Spark has a daul boot .. it means when u pay for a single receiver but actually u pay for 2 receivers. in one boot it load the factory software like typical style of Neosat and Startrack etc when u go to 2nd boot it gives u chance to use another Enigma2 base STB like Dreambox environmental images. at both side it has independent flash and ram u cant say it can over ride to eachother. this is the simple introduction I have mentioned . for more detail go to google.
i have read about spark on google as well as other forums but still have some questions in my mind and i can't pm you and if you like please inbox me your cell # so that we could have a chat over a voice call and i could make final decision about STB.
Aliraza63
Vip
Vip

Post by Aliraza63 »

Zaib5314 wrote:
Aliraza63 wrote:If Dm is out of ur range then Stark track 2020 Plus is the best choice for u. No it doesnt have G-share option . this kind option always available in those stb 's which have limited hardware to attract peoples to buy them . Spark has a daul boot .. it means when u pay for a single receiver but actually u pay for 2 receivers. in one boot it load the factory software like typical style of Neosat and Startrack etc when u go to 2nd boot it gives u chance to use another Enigma2 base STB like Dreambox environmental images. at both side it has independent flash and ram u cant say it can over ride to eachother. this is the simple introduction I have mentioned . for more detail go to google.
i have read about spark on google as well as other forums but still have some questions in my mind and i can't pm you and if you like please inbox me your cell # so that we could have a chat over a voice call and i could make final decision about STB.
Its better to ask here in the open forum .I will reply u what i have in my knowledge

VU+ Duo-4k S2X Twin
Octagon SF-8008 S2X Twin Premium edition
VU+ DUO2 Quad
Dreambox 520
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic