Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

New image open pli4

Post by m_saleeM »

image.jpg
السلام عليكم
New open pli4 image for spark

For 7111
http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vd92 ... rk_usb.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For 7162
http://www.mediafire.com/download/5jv9l ... 62_usb.zip" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Please reflash your receiver since a software update will most likely fail. Especially on spark/spark7162. Changes since previous release: - Gstreamer snapshot updated to 1.7.1: * The mp4 issue when playing from remote locations has been fixed upstream, so I've dropped the revert. * Libsoup has been updated so I've dropped the revert for the old libsoup as well. - DM800Se V2 and DM500HD V2 kernel config has been cleaned and more in sync with PLi's config for the other Dreambox models. - More free space by adding a task before do_package_write_ipk which will upx compress some binaries. * This should give us a few more MBs to work with (Dreambox *cough*). - Major rework of the meta-fulan BSP for spark thanks to Tapaat for helping me out. * Now using Tapaat's drivers which fixes the frambuffer (and 22khz?) issue. * Enable of the zram module. * Shipping his wifi drivers. * VFD time is now synced every 5 minutes using a cron job. * Software update and plugin-installation has been fixed. * Using Tapaat's lirc config for spark and spark7162. - The usual batch of dvbmediasink fixes by Christophecvr and mx3L: * A brand new divx/xvid bitstream unpacker by mx3L should fix playback of avi files with wrong fourcc. - Libsoup has been updated to 2.52 (from master-next). - Refactor wifi drivers a bit on Linux 2.6.18, not auto-loading the mt7600 anymore, the correct driver should hopefully be loaded when you plugin your wifi stick. Changes compared to openpli-oe-core gst-1: - Ships with gstreamer upstream master git: Using the same patches as openpli-oe-core gst-1 with only these changes: Removed: 0001-baseparsej-post-tag-list-when-avg-bitrate-changes-at-.patch because this patch was already checked in upstream. - Every receiver uses christophecvr's multibox dvbmediasink. - Libsoup has been updated to 2.52 (from master-next). - Using libtrmp and rtmpdump from oe-alliance. - Some small enigma2 patches for Dreambox receivers (ac3/dts bypass and blanking on zap support). These are only applied for Dreambox receivers. - AAC to AC3 transcoding V2 by mx3L (requires a fast cpu). - IPTV Player from samsamsam included (thx to Athoik for the recipe). - Large list of public IPTV streams included thanks to the Japhar Team. - Updated libcdio and cdtextinfo for audio-cd support by christophecvr. - DM800Se, DM7020HD and DM800SeV2 driver upgraded to 20151201: added si2166b blindscan support. - Using aio-grab source from oe-alliance which includes fixes for spark receivers. Known issues: - DM800 first boot will take a while, please be patient. The next boot will be faster. - On spark/spark7162 you need to set 'boxtype = dreambox' for oscam dvbapi. Please use 'duckbox' instead. - On Zgemma Star you cannot use full HD skins. This is a hardware/driver limitation. Please don't try it, it will crash enigma2. - Some Dreambox remotes may behave very sensitive. This causes button presses to register multiple times instead of just once. As a workaround you can adjust the key interval: Go to: Menu - System - Input devices - dreambox remote control (native). Set "Change repeat and delay settings" to yes Set "Interval between keys when repeating:" to 200ms or 300ms. Press green button (OK) Now set the same delay for: "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" as well. TODO: - Linux 2.6.18: Create a plugin / ppanel to select which Realtek/Ralink driver to load on startup (eg. rt3070, rt55xx, mt7600), since they cannot be loaded at the same time. - Linux 2.6.18: Look into the v4l usb drivers. - Add Spark specific plugins by gorski. - Add meta-ini from OE-Alliance and shape it up for openpli-oe-core.
amirovik

Re: New image open pli4

Post by amirovik »

7162 with wifi problem. when I want to scan networks it crash (green page).
ashiqnoorm
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

Re: New image open pli4

Post by ashiqnoorm »

Need Softcam ipk for this image Egima2 cams me past ki hai lekin os par wicard or cccam par Black screen a raha hai...
spenser
Registered Member
Registered Member

New image open pli4

Post by spenser »

Could you please share the link for the latest build with newest plugins and images for OPEN PLİ for spark 7162 and spark 711? ncam 2.4 new bacup

thank you . best regards by saleem
tansu
Registered Member
Registered Member

New image open pli4

Post by tansu »

dear salemm,I am looking for open pli 5 image spark 7162.I am waiting for your help
ALİEN2

New image open pli4

Post by ALİEN2 »

DEAR salemm,IF YOU HAVE A NEW IMAGE FOR THIS OPEN PLI, CAN I GET FOR THE SPARK 7162 IN 2018?
talibb
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

New image open pli4

Post by talibb »

ALİEN2 wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 12:07 pm DEAR salemm,IF YOU HAVE A NEW IMAGE FOR THIS OPEN PLI, CAN I GET FOR THE SPARK 7162 IN 2018?
go here download will start
openesi 5 is best
backup avalabale here you can install that also

dl.dvbs.org/Matrix/Turbo%20III%20Spark/Enigma2/Images/Taapat/JoeUser/openpli-enigma2-5-spark7162_20170315.zip
morris

New image open pli4

Post by morris »

respectable talibb, NCam 3,2 pluginli open pli 5 for new spark 7162 can you backup?
talibb
Gold Contributor
Gold Contributor

New image open pli4

Post by talibb »

morris wrote: 06 Dec 2017, 6:05 pm respectable talibb, NCam 3,2 pluginli open pli 5 for new spark 7162 can you backup?
do this my favourite backup
openesi5

https://www.4shared.com/rar/Cs8F4nA9ei/ ... ackup.html?
all are atteched
all plugins
all files
ok
Previous topicNext topic