Starsat 2000 Extreme: NSS and Telekarta (Horizon 85) not working , What`s wrong with me or the receiver??

tajammalabbas
Registered Member
Registered Member

Starsat 2000 Extreme: NSS and Telekarta (Horizon 85) not working , What`s wrong with me or the receiver??

Post by tajammalabbas »

fine, so do i have to remove the scanned satellite channels of 95, and 85 which i did earlier and then load the file provided by you ? by the way, I use LAN. I think I am heading towards the plan B. I hope and am dead sure there are Plans C, D...............in your repertoire, and bro, you can't say NO! lol.........
Umair Malik

Post by Umair Malik »

tajammalabbas wrote: 06 Sep 2018, 7:53 pm fine, so do i have to remove the scanned satellite channels of 95, and 85 which i did earlier and then load the file provided by you ? by the way, I use LAN. I think I am heading towards the plan B. I hope and am dead sure there are Plans C, D...............in your repertoire, and bro, you can't say NO! lol.........
No You Do not Have To Delete/Remove Anything. After Loading My Provided File Your Receiver's Scanned Sattelite Will Be Replaced By My Receiver's Scanned Sattelite.(I Hope You Got It)
But You Have To Select Correct Diseqc In Receiver's Installation Menu According To Your Diseqc Configuration

Its Fine (LAN) So You Will Be Automatically Be Connected To Internet Unlike In Wifi Where You Have To Wait For Receiver To Connect To Your WIFI Network

I Hope (Pray) There Will Not Be Need Of Plan C,D :mrgreen:
Starsat 2000 Extreme HD
Starsat 2000 Hyper HD

Sony KD49X8500B
Shabir 8-Feet Motorized (With Auto Positioner)
Coverage:-115E To 3.1E

Fixed=105E(C),95E+93.5E(KU),91.5E(C),38.5E(C+KU),26E(KU),13E(KU),9E(KU)
tajammalabbas
Registered Member
Registered Member

Post by tajammalabbas »

Thanks Umair,
Got it right now, it was my faulty by changing the frequency from Universal to the others, with Universal and re-scan , now everything is fine, Voilaaaa!!!! and of course I am a novice! these are some basic things which I should have known. but anyways, thanks a lot and hope when get stuck again , God forbid, no worries, Master bro you are there...thanks again
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic