Golden Advanced Search
Last visit was: less than a minute ago It is currently 22 Feb 2017, 1:31 pm
       

All times are UTC + 5 hours




 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: 29 Jul 2016, 9:41 am •  Post # 31
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER

Joined: 06 Oct 2013, 7:25 pm
Posts: 6
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Dr.Timor wrote:
mansoorltr4 wrote:
Timor bhai may nay aap ki 2015 may uploaded hdmu image k boot logo skin aur remote keys settings plugins may changes ki hay.aaj ncam aur oscam power vu plugins b add ker di.s image may sirf 2 problems hay aik power vu ka dosra Geo news ki picture rok jati baqizabardast image hay.


92 news kaisa hai ?

bro,i am also facing same issue channel pic stop but audio remains ok of these,geo news ,92hd news ,24hd news, channels on enigma2 with pkteam hyprion5.3 image,any solution or ur help will be appreciated.thnx


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2016, 2:20 pm •  Post # 32
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 01 Mar 2015, 7:59 pm
Posts: 1058
Has thanked: 755 times
Been thanked: 2609 times
Dear ncam m,line enter krny k baad konsi cam active rakhni pregi???


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 05 Aug 2016, 9:00 pm •  Post # 33
Offline
ELITE FORCE
ELITE FORCE
User avatar

Joined: 14 Feb 2014, 3:17 pm
Posts: 388
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 232 times
salam to all

Dr.Timor well come back

_________________
A Great punishment for those who Externally
act in a good way but internally bad


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 1:03 am •  Post # 34
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2013, 3:19 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: █║▌│█│Teh Lachi Distt Kohat║█║▌│█
Has thanked: 437 times
Been thanked: 1163 times
Ncam not opening any channel with me ...?


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 2:11 pm •  Post # 35
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2014, 2:05 am
Posts: 300
Has thanked: 193 times
Been thanked: 196 times
Dear start say topic co read kero ncam server may dcc ya file zilla k through cline add kero aur file attribute 755 kero per sirf ncam co on kero aur enjoy fastest sharing thanks to Dr Timor for sharing this plugin.


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2016, 12:44 am •  Post # 36
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 19 Jun 2013, 3:19 pm
Posts: 1249
Location: █║▌│█│Teh Lachi Distt Kohat║█║▌│█
Has thanked: 437 times
Been thanked: 1163 times
mansoorltr4 wrote:
Dear start say topic co read kero ncam server may dcc ya file zilla k through cline add kero aur file attribute 755 kero per sirf ncam co on kero aur enjoy fastest sharing thanks to Dr Timor for sharing this plugin.



Aise hi kia ta lekin channels ni chal rahe te ab khalid bhai ka plugin kar dia ok ho gaya hai...


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2016, 11:55 pm •  Post # 37
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm
Posts: 224
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 150 times
ashiqnoorm wrote:
mansoorltr4 wrote:
Dear start say topic co read kero ncam server may dcc ya file zilla k through cline add kero aur file attribute 755 kero per sirf ncam co on kero aur enjoy fastest sharing thanks to Dr Timor for sharing this plugin.



Aise hi kia ta lekin channels ni chal rahe te ab khalid bhai ka plugin kar dia ok ho gaya hai...
bhai server or port k darimiyan jo comma he usme space rakho like
.. server(space),(space)port


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 10 Aug 2016, 11:57 pm •  Post # 38
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 18 Dec 2014, 10:46 pm
Posts: 224
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 150 times
sanjaykl wrote:
ashiqnoorm wrote:
mansoorltr4 wrote:
Dear start say topic co read kero ncam server may dcc ya file zilla k through cline add kero aur file attribute 755 kero per sirf ncam co on kero aur enjoy fastest sharing thanks to Dr Timor for sharing this plugin.



Aise hi kia ta lekin channels ni chal rahe te ab khalid bhai ka plugin kar dia ok ho gaya hai...
bhai server or port k darimiyan jo comma he usme space rakho like
.. server(space),(space)port

ncam or cccam pe mere pas koi khas def nhen lekin WB open ho raha he ncam pe


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2016, 3:18 pm •  Post # 39
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2014, 1:12 pm
Posts: 198
Location: HAROONABAD
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Shahid Geo wrote:
# ncam.server generated automatically by Dr.Timor


[reader]
label                         = server1
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = host,port
user                          = user
password                      = pass
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops                    = 2
ccckeepalive                  = 1
audisabled                    = 1

[reader]
label                         = server2
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = host,port
user                          = user
password                      = pass
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops                    = 2
ccckeepalive                  = 1
audisabled                    = 1

[reader]
label                         = server3
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = host,port
user                          = user
password                      = pass
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops                    = 2
ccckeepalive                  = 1
audisabled                    = 1

[reader]
label                         = Host
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = newcamd
device                        = host,port
key                           = 0102030405060708091011121314
user                          = user
password                      = pass
inactivitytimeout             = 1
reconnecttimeout              = 1
disableserverfilter           = 1
fix9993                       = 0
group                         = 1
lb_weight                     = 100


[reader]
label=myemulator
protocol=constcw
device=/etc/tuxbox/config/SoftCam.Key
caid=0100,0500,2600,0D05
group=1


NOT WORKING WITH ME PLEASE HELP


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
PostPosted: 17 Aug 2016, 3:20 pm •  Post # 40
Offline
ACTIVE MEMBER
ACTIVE MEMBER
User avatar

Joined: 28 Oct 2014, 1:12 pm
Posts: 198
Location: HAROONABAD
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 124 times
Shahid Geo wrote:
# ncam.server generated automatically by Dr.Timor


[reader]
label                         = server1
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = host,port
user                          = user
password                      = pass
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops                    = 2
ccckeepalive                  = 1
audisabled                    = 1

[reader]
label                         = server2
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = host,port
user                          = user
password                      = pass
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops                    = 2
ccckeepalive                  = 1
audisabled                    = 1

[reader]
label                         = server3
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = host,port
user                          = user
password                      = pass
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.0.11
cccmaxhops                    = 2
ccckeepalive                  = 1
audisabled                    = 1

[reader]
label                         = Host
enable                        = 1
protocol                      = newcamd
device                        = host,port
key                           = 0102030405060708091011121314
user                          = user
password                      = pass
inactivitytimeout             = 1
reconnecttimeout              = 1
disableserverfilter           = 1
fix9993                       = 0
group                         = 1
lb_weight                     = 100


[reader]
label=myemulator
protocol=constcw
device=/etc/tuxbox/config/SoftCam.Key
caid=0100,0500,2600,0D05
group=1


NOT WORKING WITH ME PLEASE HELP

SERVER1
SERVER2
SERVER3
HOST SAB KO EDIT KEYA HA LAKEN CH WORK NAI KER RAHE


Top
 Profile Send private message  
 
 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC + 5 hours


Who Is Online

Users browsing this forum: lupogiallo, medsat, smeriglio and 0 guests


   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last Post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) SPARK Full Plugin By.Dr.Timor Update 21-04-2016

[ Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

in SPARK RECEIVERS

Dr.Timor

35

843

08 May 2016, 8:09 pm

raza.ahmad View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Spark Full Plugin By Dr.Timor Update 30-11-2016

[ Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7 ]

in SPARK RECEIVERS

Dr.Timor

61

1385

04 Feb 2017, 4:59 am

ASKOR View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) SPARK Fixed & Complete Plugin By Dr.Timor Update 26-04-2016

[ Go to page: 1, 2 ]

in SPARK RECEIVERS

Dr.Timor

17

465

10 May 2016, 9:09 pm

-=MaNzOoR=- View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Plugin Ncam 1.2 With Tandberg Fixes For Spark Update 9-12-16

in SPARK RECEIVERS

Dr.Timor

8

271

09 Dec 2016, 3:40 pm

TouQeeR AsLam View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. new plugin best all ok for spark 2020 and all spark boxes

in SPARK RECEIVERS

talibb

7

376

30 Sep 2014, 3:07 pm

open_hearted35 View the latest post


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group

phpBB SEO